
I love that my children LOVE to cook. They are always asking to cook with me. This definately comes from both sides as the family as I love to cook fresh natural foods and the Barbers are all naturally talented cooks. Luke and Layne made chocolate chip cookies this week. They can pretty much do it together on their own with Luke as head chef.
Today, Saturday, which is the second day of our weekend (Sunday is a work day!) is a busy one here. I teach Yoga early in the morning, Layne has gymnastics and then Luke goes to Rugby late afternoon. Layne really likes her gymnastics! I think a lot has to do with the velour pink leotard and the "big finish" when she puts her arms up and stikes a pose. She has this fa
ce she makes whenever she poses--very "girly". Here are some cute pictures of her in gymastics today. WHAT A HAM!!!
ce she makes whenever she poses--very "girly". Here are some cute pictures of her in gymastics today. WHAT A HAM!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment