I would just like to say that NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT! Interesting that everyone thought that was the secret. My Aunt Patsy once told me she thought she might be at 47 and her husband told her if she was, he'd push her off a bridge and jump after her. (ok, sounds morbid but you had to know Uncle Acey!) I cn relate. My doctors all tell me I am lucky to have two healthy children and since Layne was 10 lb 8 oz, I should count my blessings and be done. I also breastfeed for 6 years straight between the two- Im worn out! Most of you know the secret but I cant put it on a public forum right now. (no winkies on blogspot)
Also, I type 60 wpm and generally don't error check. Its reflecting in my "thoughts of the moment" but to some my spelling errors "do not reflect the level of education I have received." (is that the quote dad?) So, if you are offended my typos, sorry. No time for second guessing here......
The blog is closing
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment