That's the number of days my husband has been travelling this month. It's WEARING ME DOWN and as always--things just happen when he's gone:Angel was vomitting ( and has a benign stomach tumor), Luke went to the ped. who said it's time to consider laser surgery for those tonsils (he gets strep 3-4x a year), suddenly ALL the warning lights in my car went on...just for 5 sec but they ALL flash on and off. Im assured its just a contact problem but still-scary. ( have you seen my BMW??? Yes It's red!!!!! Can you believe I would be driving Red BEEMER?????????????) Here she is--and I know what you are thinking and the answer is YES-Chris bought it for me

So.....what else??? OH, I filled his company car up with gas at $9 a gallon and just before turning it on realized--his car is DIESEL!!!!!!!!!!! So, 5 German guys, thinking Im a heinous American, pushed my car to the side so I could leave it ( the gas tank must be drained and cleaned before we can move forward on this) AND I even had Angel with me! We ( 2 kids-with fevers, Angel and I) took a cab home.
On a positive note-our family leaves for Rome next Saturday! The weather is gorgeous ( 65 and sunny) and the Rieslings here are astounding!! Come visit me and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment