Thursday, December 9, 2010

so much for bloggin daily....(lol)
Things are pretty crazy around here. The weather leaves us with the daily "are we having school or not" drama. WOrking so much is making it difficult to have the kinds of meals I want for myself, but still healthy/organic with some raw at each meal is always the case.

I am lifting weight 2x a week which is really fun again! I am surprised at how strong I feel from all these years of yoga. My trainer even keeps telling me how strong I am. This is a true testament to the practice-love that!

CB had wine with dinner last night ( we had hummus and veggie wraps) I was able to say "no thank you" . ;) I didnt get up for yoga/meditation as I thought we were having a snow day, but at 6:51 it looks like we won't be having that....so off to wake the monkeys!!

No comments: