Friday, December 3, 2010

Brushing of the keyboard..

Its been quite a while since Ive blogged. My life is so different ehre than in the Middle East and I havent even wrapped my head around it yet. so, Im gonna start and see who is still there.

As most who know me know, I come from a family of alcoholics. Not something people like to talk about, but something I have always talked about in the spirit of openess and awareness. I myself have gone through period where I drank nothing for a while, then very little, and sometimes a glass of wine each evening. Lately I am having a glass of wine each evening. I enjoy it. Still, I like the idea of spiritual discipline and also giving my body a break. So...Im going to go on a little cleanse here and do 2 things-no clcohol for 2 weeks and bloggin daily. habits are tough to break and even 1 glass of wine can be a habit-so I can't imagine it will be easy. We'll see......

Kids are thriving by the way. Pictures soon xo

No comments: