

We had a rough week....this flu just seemed to hang around. Luke would be fine, then the next day have a fever. I had a fever for 5 days and finally the doctor put me on antibiotics. UGH- hate them but with the air quality here things get nasty --fast. Luke has been diligent about making sure Mom takes her acidopholus ( very cute.) So, we are all feeling much better!!
It is finally warming up! 75 all this week!! We open the house up and sit outside a lot. The kids got a large teepee for Christmas which is great for these days. We will focus on getting back to academics this week, getting Luke ready for his Standardized testing. IM not worried about him--he's way above grade level...but it helps to know where we need to focus. I had someone tell me the other day how "highly intelligent" Layne is also. I have tried to listen and observe her more; sometimes I put so much into keeping Luke challenged. Boy, having these two can be exhausting!! Atleast I know have the experience with Luke and have great guidance to ensure he's getting what he needs; I'll be doing the same with her.
Today Layne had gymnastics and is now napping with Chris. Luke played basketball for most of the morning and is now at his friend Santiagos trying to figure out a game. They want to get to the next level (breathing in and out- I hate the NIntendo but realize in this day and age its part of being 8!) Here's picture from Lukes birthday party.

3 comments:
susan stop HATEN ON THE NINTENDO!!! its every boys dream! now i do have a playstation 2 waiting lukes arrival in the spring...lol as for jo jo jr shes fabulous! me me me little me!!!! and tell her that i have lots of chocolate for her.. anyways we miss you guys very much and cant wait to see you!!!!love you guys...your favoriate sister-in law...jojo
susan stop HATEN ON THE NINTENDO!!! its every boys dream! now i do have a playstation 2 waiting lukes arrival in the spring...lol as for jo jo jr shes fabulous! me me me little me!!!! and tell her that i have lots of chocolate for her.. anyways we miss you guys very much and cant wait to see you!!!!love you guys...your favoriate sister-in law...jojo
Hello Susan, I love the pics of the family and the chance to see what you all are doing. Luke and Layne are getting so big. They look wonderful. Give them big kisses from us all. Say hi to Chris and give him our love.
Post a Comment